Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Boy's Bow Ties

I have been filling my Etsy shop left right and center these past 2 weeks. We have had some lovely sunny days so I took advantage and got great photos taken.

I purchased a pattern to do bow ties, as I wished to expand on my regular clip on ones and my son kept telling me that babies have clip on ties haha. 

I am so pleased I did as I have made a bunch of them already including these ones -








I then tried out the long tie version 


I am addicted to these and will be adding lots more of them in various prints/syles to my Etsy shop here Vincent & Valerie

I also made these awesome matching braces 


They are so stylish and it is nice to make things for older boy's again, my next plan aside from getting on with my own clothes (again!) is to work on some summer clothes 





No comments:

Post a Comment